Nestled the in the heart of Warners Bay Business Park on Hillsborough Road is the Warners Bay Place, a commercial centre that has captured the hearts and minds of likeminded business owners. This distinctive commercial centre specialises in catering to the needs of mums, children, young people and families.
The Warners Bay Place is unique in Australia – a centre, designed from its inception to be a place providing a relaxed and friendly business environment. After entry, passing the home retail traders of CBI Binds, Swim Mart and the Solver Paint Centre, you’ll be transported to another world. A world with no steps that is pram friendly, with plenty of untimed car parking, The Hub Coffee stop, and a kid’s soft fall play area. It’s a safe, relaxed world away from the bustle.
The anchor behind this child and family friendly design concept is the dual Little Beginnings Child Care Centres – each centre stands independent and in combination attract 190 children to the Warners Bay Place each day for the morning and afternoon rituals of drop-offs and pickups.
The Warners Bay Place is already home for businesses including:
• The Australian Children’s Chiropractic Centre –Dr Jacey Pryjma is a dynamic and passionate chiropractor who has dedicated her career to chiropractic care for children.
• Red Frog for Families – designed to match the unique needs of the unique occupational therapy centre including high-level trapeze-like swings and a climbing facility providing a wonderful experience for children and young people.
• Newcastle Music Therapy – changing lives through music and helping people reach their full potential in a soundproof friendly environment.
• Lake Macquarie Financial Planning – no matter what stage of life you are in, planning for retirement is necessary and Tony Pereira has designed this commercial office to provide a relaxed atmosphere for clients to plan their financial futures.
• Langdon Hair – Sean Langdon was instrumental in the design of this glamorous salon that offers the very best in Hair Extensions, colouring, and styling.
• Lake Macquarie Dance Centre – Designed over two levels this suite is home to a team of professional teaching staff who aim to nurture a love of dance in their students while aspiring to develop a high level of technique and artistry.
• Elite Business & Tax Solutions – With a mix of consult rooms and an open plan office designed and coloured around Penny Easter’s desire to save you money, alleviate stress and enable financial growth.
• BEAM – Their space must be seen to be believed, architecturally designed and colour coordinated to provide a friendly relaxed environment that allows children, young people and families to navigate through mental health, emotional and cognitive challenges life offers.
The Warners Bay Place has become a family of like-minded professionals interested in the wellbeing of children, young people, and families. Suites are still available, and operators are keen to speak with physiotherapists, general practitioners, solicitors, sports medicine, medical specialists, dentists and anyone else who can benefit from this unique business environment. To find out more about this wonderful business opportunity, call Raine & Horne Commercial Newcastle on 4915 3000.